Terms & Conditions
The Alcatraz Black Card is issued by and remains the property of Alcatraz which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time and without notice.
- Alcatraz reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operations of the scheme at any time without notice.
- The Black Card is to be used by the authorised signatory only and is not transferable.
- The holder will receive 5 points for every £1.00 spent in excess of £10.00.
- When a customer collects a FULL 1,000 points the card entitles the holder to £10.00 reduction from the final bill on your next visit at any participating Alcatraz venues.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- There is a £10.00 minimum spend.
- To qualify for any discounts or offers, the card must be presented at the till at the time of setting the bill.
- Alcatraz does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Alcatraz reserves the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Up to £50.00 (5.000 points) in Loyalty points can be redeemed at one time per day.
- Points can only be redeemed in multiples of £10.00 (1,000 points).
- Customers can not earn points on rooms, function hire or on other promotions.
- The manager's decision is final.
- By using this card you agree to our terms and conditions.